Arina advises Russian and foreign companies on various issues of tax and customs legislation, actively participates in the preparation of memoranda, including in English. Arina has experience in representing clients before government agencies and courts at the pre-trial and trial stages of dispute resolution with the tax authorities.
In addition, Arina participates in projects on the tax structuring of international transactions.
- conducting tax due diligence for the largest producer of non-alcoholic beverages in Russia
- advising a member of the Skolkovo Foundation on the application of tax benefits
- preparing a written position for a large toy manufacturer in response to the customs authorities’ requirements
- advising a company on accounting issues related to a defense order from the state
- participating in the preparation of a company's position on issues related to the debt push-down mechanism
- providing comprehensive advice to a cosmetics manufacturer on tax risks in regard to the provision of intra-group services
Arina’s experience includes her projects before joining BIRCH LEGAL.