Daria advises Russian and foreign clients on land, urban planning, and contractual legislation in the field of real estate drawing from her extensive experience in conducting comprehensive due diligence in said field. She also supports transactions with warehouse, retail, office real estate, cultural heritage objects, and land plots of various categories, including transactions for the purchase and sale of real estate, commercial lease agreements, and contractor agreements.
In addition, Daria advises clients on project financing and the acquisition of assets using borrowed capital, including the structuring of loan agreements and security documentation for transactions, as well as on wide range of regulatory issues.
Daria also provides support for large-scale and priority investment projects, integrated development projects, domestic and cross-border M&A transactions in addition to the creation and operation of mutual funds.
- advising YIT on the sale of its Russian assets to Etalon Group at all stages of the transaction, including structuring the deal, conducting due diligence, organizing a tender, preparing the transaction documentation and closing the RUB 4,5bn deal
- advising the largest UK holding company engaged in the production of equipment for automotive catalysts in a transaction for the sale of Russian assets at all stages of the transaction, starting from structuring and preparation of transaction documentation, including corporate and financial and security documentation, approval of the transaction by the Government Commission and closing the deal
- providing comprehensive legal support to a large Finnish holding company in the sale of a Russian group of companies engaged in the production and sale of heat engineering equipment, including organizing a tender, conducting due diligence, drafting and preparing transaction documentation in the corporate and financial-security part, as well as coordinating the transaction with the Government Commission
- advising Russia's largest cargo company on its entry into the capital of a logistics company to implement a project for the construction of a container terminal in the Moscow region, including the development and approval of transaction documentation in the corporate and financial and security areas, as well as the closing of the transaction
- providing comprehensive legal support to a major Israeli supplier of coloring pigments for polymers in connection with the relocation of a production site at all stages of the transaction, from deal structuring, due diligence, preparation and negotiation of the EPC contract to closing the transaction
- providing comprehensive legal support to several foreign clients (a major international oil and gas company, a global software company, a global engineering corporation manufacturing electrical and hydraulic equipment, components for the aviation industry, automotive components) on early termination of office lease agreements
Daria’s experience includes her projects before joining BIRCH LEGAL.