Denis focuses on conducting due diligence and preparing of legal memoranda on acquisition, construction and operation of real estate objects, including residential real estate, warehouses, office and shopping centers, agro-industrial enterprises.
Denis provides legal support in obtaining approvals from the Government Commission for transactions involving shares in the authorized capital of LLCs.
Denis also participates in the development of roadmaps for the large-scale and priority investment projects, as well as in providing legal support in the implementation of such projects.
- participating in the development of the Russian Government's Decree on the Unified Housing Information System in terms of determining the composition and form of information to be placed in the system, as well as the Order of the Ministry of Construction of the Russian Federation on the approval of the Unified Register of Developers
- assisting the Cherkizovo Group with major transactions involving large agricultural companies in southern Russian regions, including providing comprehensive due diligence of several hundred hectares of agricultural land
- advising on the acquisition of assets of Russia's largest developer in the field of residential construction, including conducting due diligence of several dozen land plots in the Republic of Tatarstan
- supporting the sale of Russian assets of the Kiilto Group at the initial stages of the transaction, including searching for buyers, organizing a tender and preparing transaction documentation
- advising on large-scale investment projects and conducting due diligence on land plots and real estate located on them in various Russian regions, including performing analysis on the suitability of land plots for the construction of DIY hypermarkets, advising on changing the type of permitted use for the land plots, amending land use and development rules as well as the general plan for the largest French retailer of construction and renovation goods
- assisting in obtaining permission from the Government Commission for a transaction involving the transfer of rights to shares in the authorized capital of an LLC for a leading Russian company in the water and soft drinks market
Denis’s experience includes his projects before joining BIRCH LEGAL.