Elizaveta advises clients on corporate, commercial and international private law issues, assists in drafting contracts, corporate documents and participates in legal due diligence. Elizaveta has experience participating in projects involving the protection of exclusive rights to trademarks, protection of business reputation, as well as interaction with state authorities, including on migration issues.
- conducting legal due diligence for Russian energy companies and a subsidiary of an international leasing services provider
- drafting documents facilitating the sale and purchase of shares in Russian energy companies, as well as a Russian household chemicals supplier
- representing a Russian expert company in a dispute with a Russian Internet portal on the protection of its business reputation and the recovery of losses incurred by the company in connection with dissemination of information defaming its business reputation, as well as court costs
- advising on intellectual property law, in particular, on the use of intellectual property objects in the production of goods and the reduction of compensation for trademark infringements
- advising private clients on Russian and foreign migration legislation, as well as interacting with state authorities in resolving issues related to the stay of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation
Elizaveta’s experience includes her projects before joining BIRCH LEGAL.