Nikita specializes in dispute resolution as well as intellectual property cases and has experience in representing clients not only before arbitration courts but also before the Chamber for Patent Disputes of Rospatent.
Nikita advises Russian and international companies on various issues related to the registration of trademarks.
- representing the largest Russian railway company in cases related to the protection of its trademarks and firm-name
- participating in the procedure of recognition designation for a well-known trademark
- advising an international shipping company on intellectual property protection issues
- participating in the procedure of challenging Rospatent’s decision to refuse to register the designation of a major pharmaceutical company as a trademark
- advising an independent law firm (before 2022, it was the Moscow office of an international law firm) on trademark registration issues
Nikita’s experience includes his projects before joining BIRCH LEGAL.