Victor provides legal support to foreign and domestic clients on various aspects of Russian law. Victor primarily advises companies across multiple industries on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters, including preparing of legal memoranda, conducting legal due diligence work and drafting documents for further merger and acquisitions transactions. Additionally, Victor advises clients on restrictive measures, including sanctions imposed by the United States of America, the European Union, and the United Kingdom, and counter-sanctions measured adopted by the Russian Federation.
Victor is an attorney at law admitted to the St Petersburg Bar Association (Chamber of Attorneys at law).
- assisting Middle East holding focused on the energy services sector with the purchase of the international oil services group, including Russian R&D and production facilities
- providing full scale legal support for Medical On Group’s sale of their Russian business, a network of multifunctional clinics, to Medscan Holding
- assisting with an MBO for an American world-leading supplier of beverage dispensing and ice equipment
- advising a major Malaysian holding on comprehensive investments in one of Russia’s gambling zone
- assisting a major Russian bank with a project financing transaction
- advising one of the largest Russian telecommunications companies, a cellular operator, on the sanctions measures imposed by the US, the EU and the UK, including the development of internal policies to mitigate sanctions risks