Vladislava advises clients on issues of corporate and commercial law and specializes in the legal regulation of relations arising from commercial activities, including structuring complex contractual relationships, conducting due diligence of companies and structuring M&A transactions. Vladislava has experience in representing clients in bankruptcy cases.
- conducting due diligence on an international pharmaceutical company’s counterparties
- providing legal support throughout transactions for foreign investors’ acquisition of large blocks of shares in Russian companies in the manufacturing sector
- advising and representing the interests of an international company in a bankruptcy case when being brought to subsidiary liability
- advising a Russian industrial company on the recovery of damages for breaching a contractual obligation
- advising a Russian insurance company on sanctions and corporate issues
- advising a Russian manufacturer on the conclusion of a special investment contract for the production of electric vehicles
Vladislava’s experience includes her projects before joining BIRCH LEGAL.