Yury specializes in dispute resolution in commercial courts and courts of general jurisdiction. He has experience in representing clients in bankruptcy cases, credit, financial and pharmaceutical disputes, as well as in cases related to the imposition of sanctions by foreign states. He is actively engaged in academic research as well as teaching and has been published in leading legal journals.
- representing an international credit organization in a dispute with a foreign holding company before the Russian state court
- representing an international pharmaceutical company in a dispute over being held liable for damages caused by the use of a vaccine
- advising a leading Russian bank on the participation of pledge lenders in bankruptcy proceedings
- representing a Forbes List citizen in his bankruptcy case
- representing the bankruptcy trustee in the bankruptcy case of a major transportation and logistics company
Yuriy’s experience includes his projects before joining BIRCH LEGAL.